How are notifications classified?
When a notification arrives, it is classified into one of 3 categories:
- Urgent - This notification will be shown while the filter is enabled.
- Example: Girlfriend texts you about groceries on your way home from work.
- Normal - This is a normal notification that can wait until the filter is disabled. It will be shown in the notification review once the filteration session is over.
- Example: Group chat talking about a single friend's experience with dating apps.
- Spam - This notification is so unimportant you don't even care that it happened. It will NOT be shown at any point.
- Example: Your phone is searching for GPS.